9.14.2009

my lip gloss is poppin

Lil Mama said it best:
MAC, L'Oreal, yep, cause I'm worth it
Love the way I puts it on so perfect
Wipe the corners of my mouth so I work it
When I walk down the hallway they can't say nothin
Oh, oh oh, my lips so luscious
The way I spice it up with the MAC-MAC brushes
L'Oreal got them watermelon crushes
That's probably the reason all these boys got crushes



At some point in my life, I've been a Mark Kay, Avon, and BeautiControl representative. Scary, I know. I am the worst salesperson ever. If something stinks, I'm gonna tell you. If it's amazing, I'm gonna tell you. So selling beauty products never worked out for me and I tend to shy away from those lines minus a few select items. One of those items is in Avon's Mark line. Glow baby Glow hook up lip gloss is awesome for several reasons.
First of all, each gloss is super compact and fits ideally into a purse. And if you buy two hook up products, you get a free connector, which connects any of their hookup products together. So lip gloss paired with mascara for quick touchups on the go? It's super convenient and doesn't require carrying a giant cosmetic bag in your already overloaded purse.
Second, the colors are great. The glosses come in an array of colors, "pink crush" being one of the most popular. I'm also a big fan of "peek a boo" which is a creamy nude. Being a big gloss wearer, it's easy for me to get annoyed with my hair sticking to my lips, or the shimmer clumping around the corners of your mouth. Not with this gloss. It delivers shiny, pumped up gloss, without the gloopy stickiness. And the amount of shimmer is just enough to add some dazzle, not stick around after meals to glob around you lips' edges.
Third, the PRICE! At $5.50 a pop, who can resist?!
So look up your local Mark rep or just order online. So your lip gloss can be poppin!

No comments: