11.19.2008

2 week mark

2 more weeks. yessssss.

So I had a meeting with the career coordinator at my school on Monday. I wanted to discuss the marketing plan that I've come up with to promote myself as a freelance artist. Well, she basically told me that my plan was crap and that I was self centered. Long story short, she has made me second guess myself and now I'm kinda freaking out. I know in my gut that I am very good at what I do and that I can be successful in my career. Last week I was definitely confident and feeling like things were looking up for me. Now I'm scared to make a move. Frustrating. Things are winding down and I feel like I've utilized my time here well. So now is the point where I need to be proactive and lay things out before I get home so that I have work waiting for me. But gathering the courage to do so is starting to sike me out. ugh...

No comments: